twins! alittle help if you please

ok so I have one and a half month old twins, despite my best efforts to feed them at diff times they always want to eat together whats the best way to do that. every time i prop up their bottles they either fall or that end up hitting them. or one will finally fall asleep then all of the sudden the others bottle will fall and the crying begins. how do i get this done so they both sleep and eat well?

Mamma_bearof2

Asked by Mamma_bearof2 at 12:10 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• ive seen those bottles that have an attatchment where u sit the bottles on the floor a table or the crip mattress or wutever and theres like a straw that leeds up to a nipple and the baby can drink in any position- i think they have them at babies r u maybe u can try that?
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 1:15 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• put a pillow on each side of your lap and have a baby on each pillow holding a bottle with each hand. They are to young to prop up bottles aon anyway, it causes ear infections and can lead to choking.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:11 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• put them each in a chair or car seat and hold their bottles for them.
    Anonymous

• Eek... I can't imagine! I have no experience, but try joining a mothers of multiples group on here and asking this question there. I'm sure they will have the perfect solution! Good luck!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 12:13 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• ok- i found it its called a paci-feeder http://www.pacifeeder.com/ this might end up being really useful for u- that way u can hold both the babies while feeding them at the same time! i hope this helps!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 1:25 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• oh and i found another lol- http://www.podee.com/ try typing in hands free baby bottles- u should get about a hundred different types!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 1:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2009