Ever liked your husband/bf's friend?

Just wondering.. like actually like them and think they're hot?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• DHs best friend is a total hottie!! He's a sweetheart, too! I look at him like a brother, though.
    Anonymous

• My husband doesn't have any friends besides me- I'm his best friend, and yes I think I'm hot.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:24 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• My so's brother is HOT!
    Anonymous

• I think that my dh's best friend is hot. He is a personal trainer and has a killer body, but he is a meat head too! My dh knows and is fine with me thinking someone else is good looking. I do have eyes. I am sure he thinks one of my friends is hot.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 12:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• No, my husband's friends are attractive I guess but I am not attracted to them. Hopefully that makes sense. But I did have a HUGE crush on my boyfriend's roommate when I was in college. We became good friends while I was dating the other guy. After we broke up, I tried dating the friend/roommate and it just caused problems. Thankfully, I grew up!
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 12:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I think my husbands best friend is really sweet and adorable. I wish he would find a nice girl and settle down, It's all he wants in the world too. I don't get how someone like him can't find a nice girl but there are sweet girls stuck on a-holes all over the place. I have never been interested in him for myself though. I'm just aware that he's a a sweetie and is good looking and deserves a nice girl.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• my husband and i were friends for four years before we started dating, his best friend is my best friend, and yeah i think hes hot. he felt the same and we did our thing, but never got serious....and then when i started dating my now husband, our best freind and i stopped everything we were doing and i am 100 precent faithful to my husband. but im still friends with the kid, best friends.
    Anonymous