IF IM PREGNANT??????

if im am pregnant i wuld only be 1,2,or 3 weeks..... can u just feel pregnant that early... hand have 80 percent of the signs 2???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• 100% of the signs are all PMS signs, so don't get too excited yet.
    Yes, if you're in tune with your body and instincts, you can feel pregnant that early.. But generally, even for women who know their cycles and chart, it still takes 17 days after ovulation (with consistently high temperatures) to be sure of a pregnancy..
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 12:27 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I had symptoms about a week after conception with both of my pregnancies, and with this one I was fairly certain I was pregnant at that time. But regardless of how you feel, you'll have to wait at least until your period is due to confirm it.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:48 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Counting from LMP, at 1 week, you would not have even ovulated yet, so no. At 2, you might have ovulated, and sperm might be meeting up with the egg if you had sex. At 3wks, maybe you might feel something....maybe not.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:38 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• The main signs are tiredness, hungrin ess no period and you get cramps. Some women do have their period though. You should go see your doctor. I lost our baby when I was 2 1/2 weeks because I thought it was my period acting up.
    tombheaven

Answer by tombheaven at 4:24 AM on Mar. 17, 2009