What freedom/right if taken away you would be angry?

Many times you come on here and its literally 50/50 on almost all issues. It seems like many of us (myself included) don't worry about things a 100% until something effects us. So what freedom if taken away or law if passed you would be angry.

I am sure that we all have more then 1 but what is the first one that comes to mind.

partiesbyjan

Asked by partiesbyjan at 12:25 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Thats a good question. I think i would be upset if I no longer had the right to express myself. I know its not something you dont think about everyday but there are other countries where if you speak against the government you could actually get killed. So, Yes i would be upset if my freedom of speech was taken away.
    Anonymous

• I'm gonna have to go with the right to free speech. All other rights would be basically meaningless without this one.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 12:35 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• If I couldn't pray in a public place Ie.. fold my hands and silently pray over my meal in a resturant.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:41 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Speech or voting.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 12:44 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• My freedom to worship as I choose and my right to bear arms.

abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 1:08 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Freedom of religion and the right to bear arms.

As long as I have God ANYTHING is possible.

I can keep my "mouth shut" long enough to use my right to bear arms to get it back!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 1:13 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:14 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Religion or speech
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:21 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• freedom of religion and my right to bare arms.
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 1:21 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I would be upset if they took away our right to free speech, and because of that, our freedom to bear arms, because it is our right to bear arms that enforces all our other rights. If the government disarms the general population, then they can force any other restrictions they want to on us, because what would we be able to do about it?
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 2:01 PM on Mar. 16, 2009