does anyone know of any groups that arent stupid and not babysat like cafe mom?

okay so i want a place i can go and just be myself weather i just be wanting to vent or speak my mind and not freakin get reported for it...sooo do any of yall have or know of any good groups where u can just go and talk to other moms and not have to deal with all the bs?
I checked out some kinda mom fight group i got invited to it was really stupid and wasnt what i was looking for..i have searched but cant really find something to intrest me and was wondering if ne body knew of any or had any of their own

BBKMommy

Asked by BBKMommy at 12:26 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Anything Goes with Jodi 'Ash and...
    jhj4ever

Answer by jhj4ever at 12:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Anything Goes with Jodi 'Ash and Jeni warning big girl panties only !!!!!
    is a good group
    jhj4ever

Answer by jhj4ever at 12:33 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• there wasnt any posts or nething lol...Im thinking about making my own..wonder if i did if ne one would join....hmmm maybe i should make a question about that lol
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 1:03 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I have a group similar to what  you are looking for... we are very small right now and slow, but it was created for just being US...

http://www.cafemom.com/group/90153

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2009