any help.

I met my fiance when he was still married and about to have baby #2. Him and his wife were separated since she first got pregnant. Well we have been together for over a year, and recently I found out I am pregnant. We have been trying. Now he got into contact with an old friend and is constantly calling her all time. He says he loves me so much and does want to spend his life with me. But he is not prioritizing his things. His soon to be ex-wife has not filled out the paperwork and now he says she's going to the court house with him on thursday. What should I do. I am def keeping the baby. Should I stay with him and hope to trust him or??? Any advice. I am just so hurt.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Well you are with a jerk! Yes he is more likely to cheat on you too. Get child support and watch him like a hawk!
    Anonymous

• I met my fiance when he was still married and about to have baby #2.

mistake number one sweetheart you have to take a step back and look at the whole thing in my opinion it seems like as soon as he gets a girl pregnant he runs away to another girl run and dont look back you dont want to be with a man that has kids everywhere how does he support them is he a good dad its not fair to them that their father wants to play house with every Sally that comes his way you will get sick and tired and leave their is nothing we can do or say you have to want change good luck though

Anonymous

• First he is NOT your fiance, he's HER husband. Next, You have been with a married man for a yr TRYING to have a child and now have questions about Him and HIS priorities? He has shown you for a year where you stack up in his list of priorities. Now he will show you how low on the pole your child ranks as well. What on earth possessed you to plan a family with some other woman's husband? I'm not surprised he's already picking his new woman. Even if he marries you he'll have another chickie on the side. His history shows that. Sure he tells you he loves you. He told his wife that too just before sliding in your bed. Now karma is rearing its head.
    Anonymous

• I don't think you can trust him.I think he is not treating you as good as he should.Sometimes we women need to put our foot down with men.If he really loves you, he'd get divorced to move on with you.I hope everything works out for the best.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:02 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• More Drama Mommas, lol
    Anonymous

• If I was in your shoes I would not stay with him. Have you made it clear that he needs to do the paper work and talking to this other woman is not ok with you. Leaving him to me seems to be the right direction. He need to take care of old matters. You can not do that for him.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:19 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• "First he is NOT your fiance, he's HER husband. Next, You have been with a married man for a yr TRYING to have a child and now have questions about Him and HIS priorities? He has shown you for a year where you stack up in his list of priorities. Now he will show you how low on the pole your child ranks as well. What on earth possessed you to plan a family with some other woman's husband? I'm not surprised he's already picking his new woman. Even if he marries you he'll have another chickie on the side. His history shows that. Sure he tells you he loves you. He told his wife that too just before sliding in your bed. Now karma is rearing its head."

Ditto this answer!!!!! Maybe you should have thought!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Anon 12:52 nailed it. She tell the truth!
    Anonymous