Most adorable moments

aww it was so cute my son is going fishing with my hubby(his daddy) and hubby had diaper bag...so my son found a play diaper bag and put his toy and cuppy in it and gave me kisses and said bye see you later(He only 2) my baby growing up

What is your most memerable moments

Mamaof2010

Asked by Mamaof2010 at 12:57 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• that is sweet they grow fast!!1
    kristie190

Answer by kristie190 at 1:08 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• i know
    Mamaof2010

Answer by Mamaof2010 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• that is too cute..

yesterday was hilarious for me.. my daugther was just not in the mood to go to sleep, she was like a ball of energy.. anyways my family all lives together but our house is set up almost like apartments.. so anyways.. my parents came back from their pool league game and I was downstairs in the front room with DD, playing with her, trying to let her energy run out, and she runs behind grandpa(my father) to play hide and seek with me and grandma (my mom) and she starts to giggle, so we start to giggle, well she marched out behind grandpa and stand there, puts her little hands into fists and just did the loudest, mocking laugh I every heard, my mom and I were laughing so hard, which just encouraged her to keep going.. so she'd turn and look at us and do it again and again.. it went on for about 15 minutes. she's only 14 months.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:18 PM on Mar. 16, 2009