My New Pet Peeve

People that ask questions that they could easily find the answer to themselves. Have they never heard of google? I am all about helping people, but that annoys me because the info is right at their fingertips. Do you think they are just that lazy?

kboney29

Asked by kboney29 at 12:58 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• man im sorry k i will do better
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:01 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Give an example
    Anonymous

• I think this often, but maybe they already looked and are just looking for our feedback. Maybe some are just lazy idk.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:01 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Oh I know what you mean it drives me nuts too, sometimes I just want an opinion but some q's like what to do for a runny nose or could I be pregnant is getting a bit much! Must be lazy b/c I've said a ton of times does noone own a baby book?!
    Anonymous

• Some people are looking for personal experience.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:02 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• The one that put me over the edge today was someone asking about a price of something...seriously...look it up online. That is what everyone that answered did.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Anon 1:02, you do realize that you are now bitching about my question. No need to be so nasty, just don't answer.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• okay op then don't answer the question. if you don't like it sheesh...you have too much time on your hands, sweetie. get a job or a hobby other than cafemom.
    Anonymous

• Why don't you show me who you are anon 1:08 and then I can simply stop answering your dumb questions : )
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 1:10 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I usually post questions on here when I have exausted everyone I know and every search engine on the net.

So I come here and exaust you guys.

Is that how you spell exaust? It doesn't look right.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 1:13 PM on Mar. 16, 2009