Have you never asked a friend a question about something you had anwsers to already but you thought there opinion might help or matter!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Excuse me?
    Anonymous

• Of course. Friends, to me, have the most honest answers.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 1:08 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• That's what friends are for! Sometimes for fun I"ll ask my husband's friends girly things. It always make for a fun night of drinking!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 1:09 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• yes. i second guess myself alot!
    shawndrea

Answer by shawndrea at 1:09 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• So i guess that my be why people may ask questions on here that they could find thereselves.
    Anonymous

• Heck ya...what else would we do with all of our time lol? Gives us stuff to talk about and I love a good debate!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:11 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Oh get over yourself...I was referring to questions that are not opinion related. Like how much something freaking costs. Why don't you pm me OP and we can discuss this further.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• It is natural for women to do this. We like to examine as many ideas and opinions as we can. And it is the reason for some of the questions on CM. The moms don't really think that we'll know if they are expecting or sick, but they want other opinions, and they also want somebody else to be aware of their problem, or their joy.

Answer by Bmat at 1:13 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• sure a few times.. sometimes seeing something from anothers point of few, helps you look at the over all picture, or see an angle of the picture that you may have missed.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:22 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Yup, I sure have.
    Its always nice to get another opinion even if you have already, more or less, made up your mind.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 1:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2009