What are your kid's names for breastfeeding?

My daughter used to call it nurses. She'd point to my breast and go, "nurses" now she goes, "I want to, mama."

lizzeh

Asked by lizzeh at 1:14 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• My almost 15 month old calls it Tee-Tah She's been saying it a while. She actually learned tee-tah before mama and dada, lol. Hubby calls them titty snacks, lol.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 1:16 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• DS calls it Dee. I have NO IDEA why, lol! He used to say "In-Dee" but now he just says "Dee" maybe he knows their size? LOL.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:18 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• LOL..I was going to ask this in PPB!! Amelia says " I want that!" and when she switches, she says " I want this!" This and That...hahaha. Yesterday she just started saying "ready." This is because my husband always says " She is sooooooooo ready for booby-time"
    EiEiO

Answer by EiEiO at 1:25 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• My daughter has always called it momma milk or just milk. She learned how to sign milk at around 5 months.
    My son is 9 months old and he also uses the sign for milk when he wants to nurse, along with his other cues.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 2:06 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• my son never said anything, he just grabed them.
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 2:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• DS calls them bub-os I called them that since he was little from my friends 4 yr old that called it that, I thought it was cute but I dont really care what he calls it lol its cute no matter what
    mimom423

Answer by mimom423 at 2:34 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I didn'd bf but my friend did and her youngest always asked for mummies.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:17 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• My stepdaughter's mom said she called it "ninny" although she only breastfed for 3 months (I don't see a baby talking at that age) Keep in mind this lady is a wacko. LOL. My kids all called it "titty milk", They even sould say that there little brother wanted titty milk.
    Anonymous

• My 2.5 year old son calls it "nur".
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 4:10 PM on Mar. 16, 2009