Does your 3 yr old do this?

My son is 3 and a half and sometimes he tells us stories that really make me wonder where he is coming up with this stuff. Two Sundays ago the tornado sirens were going off...rare for Toledo, Ohio in March, but a storm with high winds blew through and my DS came up to me shaking and said "the thunder monster is going to come here and he has no eyes and sharp teeth and long nails" I was thinking WTH? Where did he ever hear such a thing? Does your toddler do this?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 1:36 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Does he watch Little Bear? Sounds like one of their episodes...they showed Little Bear's shadow...teeth and long nails, can't see eyes on a shadow...and were talking about making the thunder monster going away.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:44 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• OMG yes he does...thank you so much! I was really freaked out about this...like where the hell did he come up with something so scary? Lol I feel soo much better!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:48 PM on Mar. 16, 2009