is it a mistake

okay so i see alot of people bashing there hubbys (well me to sometimes but not legally married yet)

So is it a mistake to get married

( i know there will be bashing ...its just a question)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• all mariages have ups and downs, no marriage is going to be 100% perfect 100% of the time
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:54 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• My marriage is not a mistake. I know a lot of people's whose were though.

I think some of the women on here either don't put anything more into the relationship that they guy does but we only get her side of the story.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• No. we just get frustrated and sometimes don't want to hurt their feelings and 'bash' them on here. Marriage takes a lot of work, though.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 2:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I don't think it's a mistake, if you are truly ready for it:)
    Anonymous

• No one is going to be totally happy 24/7, and when one is peeved at a spouse (or significant other), there must be some outlet!

Now...if one is UNhappy 24/7, then maybe it was a mistake. But the occasional vent...just venting.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 2:07 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Of course not.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:07 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• ty...my bf(i call hubby) we know each other for 6yrs....lived to geather 2yrs and got to wonderful kids he wants go get married...im only 18 but im scared a littlle
    Anonymous

• I have know my DH for over 20 years NO it was not a mistake. Here is something that you really need to ask before getting married are you Best Friends. Do you know everything there is to know about each other and can you accept it> Good or bad you have to be able to live with the habits and quirks. If you can do that then your good. Communication is very important you have to talk all the time other wise you loose each other. Good Luck and Happy Wishes
    swhithorn

Answer by swhithorn at 2:16 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Well I think this is part of what this site is about. We can bash away and know that others will relate. However if there is doubt about getting married NOW is the time to explore those feelings not AFTER you are married.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:41 PM on Mar. 16, 2009