Whats the worst thing you have found your child eating?

from the trash or floor or even outside?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OK i know it is children but this is so funny i have to tell you all. My husband will kill me if he sees this. OK so here it is, when my loving husband was 3 he was caught in the rest room blowing up his moms douche bag. ( he thought it was balloon) Ya know the reusable ones. Omgosh his mom told the story after we married and i almost died laughing. Shh i wasn't supposed to tell.teehee

brees3

Answer by brees3 at 8:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• A fly-dead from off our floor.
    Anonymous

• Cat poop outta the cat box!! uggg I think I just threw up in my mouth a little thinking about it!!!! lol
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Mine would have to be when my 1 year old got wet cat food from the trash, it had coffee grounds in it. Or when she ate guinea pig poo. I puked on that one. My husband has to deal with it and my 7 year old had to get rid of the pig. Bad mom

brees3

Answer by brees3 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Call me a horrible mom because at the time I sure felt like! 5 months, not even on solids, chewing on a thick piece of post card while laying on a blanket. Husband was playing Fable and I was into the tv and totally didn't realize she wasn't chewing on a toy! I was so scared she had a piece in her mouth, but she didn't. Just one wet, torn up paper...like a puppy got ahold of it!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:58 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• lol to cat poop and cat litter!! thats hilarious!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:59 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• pop corn kernals and bottle caps and all kinds of coins
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• My husband dips tobacco and would throw his spit cups in the trash can but one day the trash was full and my son drank out of the spit cup (he was 12 months). Poison control just laughed and said it would be okay. It was so gross, I actually lost my lunch!
    Anonymous

• Epsom salt that comes in a carton he thought it was dried milk...
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 2:01 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• So far....my 9mth old dd has acomplished slipping some dirt into her mouth from the numerous plants we have around the house. I had to move most of them from her reach cuz she really seems to like eating the dirt,lol.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 2:03 PM on Mar. 16, 2009