WEIRD!!!

i have this really weird feeling in my uterus kinda near my ovary it feels like something is in there.. u know what i mean??... ive got this weird pinch in my left ovary... it dont hurt or anything but its there as well as my breast are just a LITTLE tender i have been getting head achs im emotional and tired dose anyone or has anyone felt this?? and its not my prd i dont get feelings like this wen im about to start my prd

kendraamornot

Asked by kendraamornot at 2:08 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you think you might be pregnant take a test.
    we cant tell you what is going on.
    Anonymous

• i agree if you think your pregnant take a test but the pinching feeling could also be a cyst go to the dr and get checked
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:18 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• i felt this way when i first got pregnant but i also did right before i miscarried...i would take a test and if you are or not you should see your doctor
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 2:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Well I get a pinch in my hip and tender breasts when I am ovulating...there is a term for the pinching sensation...mittleschmertz (sp) it runs in families.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:38 PM on Mar. 16, 2009