binki

does your kid use a binki

my son is 2 and he did untill he was 1 and my daughter is 4months and dont like them she uses her thumbs

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son does he just turned one so we are starting to wean him from it :)
    mama.love.

Answer by mama.love. at 2:25 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• my daughter is weaning herself off of her binky, she only takes it while napping and sometimes not at all
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 2:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• neither of my boys ever wanted/needed one. i was glad because its one less thing to take away.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 2:41 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• My son is 21 months and still has one. He weaned himself off of it around 11 months, but then got back in the habit after I got pregnant. We tried to wean him off again a few months ago, but it didn't work so well, so now I'm just waiting until after the baby's born and I'm emphasizing the whole "binkies are for babies" thing.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:56 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• My ss never had one, my son had one till he was six months and I took it away and my youngest would gag, choke and then spit it out....
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 3:15 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I used them for the first 4 months or so then quit. He is rarely fussy for no reason, so there is no need.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Both my kids used binkies and both my kids still do,my 3 month old does all the time and my four year old at night but I'm slowly taking her off them
    Aimee789135

Answer by Aimee789135 at 4:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2009