Ovualating

Has anybody gone through this? I ovulated late last month, my period came on the 20th of February and I ovulated on the 9th of March which is considered on the 21st day of the whole cycle and is considered late, so I didn't get my period until the 34th. so an other words my whole cycle last month was of 35 days from start of my period to the next. This month I supposely ovulated on the 18 day of the whole cycle. (shorter than last month). That's my question has anybody gone through this change? It's weird!!!!!!!!!!! I mean I'm trying to conceive but I don't know what to think? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any suggestions?

blueorpink

Asked by blueorpink at 2:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• My cycles have never been regular, I've gone anywhere from 24-79 days (ovulating anywhere from day 12 to day 68). The best thing to do is chart your temperature instead of relying on on-line ovulation calendars. That way you know for sure when you ovulated and when you can expect a reliable HPT result. Also try using OPK's so you'll know wen you're going to ovulate. It could have just been a fluke cycle (it happens sometimes), but charting is the best way to know when that happens so you're not freaking out waiting for your period to come and getting negative tests the whole time. Check out www.fertilityfriend.com, it's got some great info.

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I'm registered in that. that's why I know when I ovulated. I take my temp and everything. But it's weird how things work. the good thing is that I 've been having intercourse every 2 days and on my supposely day that I ovulatede I had ........Now its a matter of wait.lol!
    blueorpink

Answer by blueorpink at 2:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• When I was TTC my cycles got longer and longer all the way up to 47 days! It took seven months to get PG but the ovulation test are what finally did it for us. Finally on month seven we did the OPK and got PG.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:47 PM on Mar. 16, 2009