Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need math help!!

I am a H.S drop out. Yes I know it was a big mistake..
This is the last year I can get my GED without having to know trig.
So would someone please take the time to tell me how to subtract fractions with borrowing. I have all the books and workbooks,but they do not go into depth. Thank you for answering you are helping me better myself for my new family.


Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

This question is closed.
Answers (2)