Would you ever

would you ever let your son play dress up in pink tootoos and pretty pink bows??? Or let someone dress him like a little girl?

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah why not....he's just a kid.
    Anonymous

• If he wanted to play dress up and dress like a girl, I would let him. However, I would not let anyone dress him like a girl though.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 2:34 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• OMG how could anyone
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't let someone else dress him up like that, because I'm not sure they wouldn't be doing it to tease him. But if he felt the need to be goofy and put some of my clothes on, I'd probably laugh along with him. Of course he's 29, so it would be pretty funny. haha (I know you were meaning little kids)
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:35 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• i wouldnt let someone else dress him that way (unless it was my mom & he was an infant). but if he wanted to dress like that more power to him.

if i ever have a son he will have a big sister so he's bound to play w/ girl stuff anyway. why fight it?
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:37 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• i did it to my brother, he survived, and is not gay...

we look back at some professional pictures we had taken when he was 2... he still had remnants of nail polish from the week before...

i couldn't paint my nails without him... but he's 16 now, and laughs about it...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 2:38 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• MY mom wants to buy our baby on the way purple dresses because she wanted a girl for a grand daughter.
    Anonymous

• I would let my son play dress up. I dressed up my brother even when her was 5 in dresses and bows and did his nails. My mom took his pic and we still laugh about it. He also used to run outside in nothing but his cowboy boots at age 2 and they have pics of that. Its all fun for kids until adults make a big deal out of it.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• absolutely not.
    Anonymous

• Ah, it's fine.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:23 PM on Mar. 16, 2009