when to do it

Ok so i am only 8 weeks, and I was thinking about doing a baby registry. Yeah I know wayyyyy to early, but the question is when should I do it? We want to give everyone enough time to find things before the shower, so when should we do the registry?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would do it once your in your 3rd trimester. Probably between 6 and 7 months. (I'd say 7 months)
    mama.love.

Answer by mama.love. at 2:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• i started mine at around 25 weeks - I had my shower when i was 34 weeks i think -
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• 25 weeks, I agree is a good time.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 2:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I had my baby shower about two months before my due date and I had registered two months before then. If you are going to find out the sex of the baby then I would wait until after you find out. If you want it to be a surprise then I would check with the store that you want to register at. Some delete the registery after a certain amount of time has elapsed. Just remember though, if you register too early, that same product may or may not be available by the time you have your shower.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:47 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• POSTER.......... ok thanks ladies. We are excited took us 3+ years to finally get our positive pregnancy test! I guess we will do it the beginning of my third trimester. Thanks again

pregnant belly

Anonymous

• I would definitely wait until you are halfway through your pregnancy. You never know what could happen. You don't want to do a registry and then miscarry, ya know?

We had our shower 6 weeks before my due date. I think I registered about 4 weeks before that. So I was around 30 weeks?? Not sure.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Yeah you should def wait bc you dont even know what the sex is yet.
    But i started mine at 22 weeks.
    good luck
    Anonymous

• i did mine at 5 months so that i knew i still had the energy and the drive to do so.
    mommy2be32509

Answer by mommy2be32509 at 5:20 PM on Mar. 16, 2009