Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do I find a pull behind car seat thing to go behind a bike?

ALl I can find are ones that are 500 dollars. There is NO WAY I can afford that!!!

Answer Question

Asked by at 2:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • Try craigslist or rummage sales

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

  • Have you checked I know they sell them but I have no idea how much they cost.

    Answer by DDry at 2:55 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

  • babies r us

    Answer by rockstarmom2b at 2:56 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

  • wal-mart dd just got one for christmas and loves it!

    Answer by aubrees_mommie at 3:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

  • craigslist is the best bet. i am currently looking for a jogging stroller on there. GL!

    Answer by kboney29 at 3:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

  • Walmart has a really good selection under $200. One of them looks like it also converts into a jogger. It's only $185 (InStep Rocket Bike Trailer/Stroller).

    Answer by ap9902 at 4:40 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Toddlers (1-2)

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
how old were you