which day is blessed by GOD to worship him.

saturday or sunday??

Asked by sylvia5 at 7:20 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Saturday or Sunday. It doesn't matter as long as you devote one day a week to Him. Choose a day and make it Holy. On that day the Lord wants you to rest and rejoice (doing NO work, "on the 7th day He rested").

Answer by mommabear123 at 7:29 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Everyday! The Lord wants us to worship him everyday of our lives. He wants us to pray continually, and to praise him everyday. He wants us to spend time in the Word each day.

Answer by hmpartridge at 8:49 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• everyday

Answer by TXdanielly at 9:04 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Everyday:)

Answer by binarystarr at 9:40 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I generally go every Sunday, but when I know things are coming up that would prevent me from going on Sunday then I go Saturday night. With that said, I also believe like others that there you should give up time EVERYDAY to worship God. (My church does have services everyday for those that want it). I do believe that we should attend church at least once a week, because attending church feeds our souls. We do not deny our body food, so why deny our soul its food? We need to feed body and soul.

Answer by SAHMinIL at 10:53 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• everyday

Answer by prettymommaof2 at 10:55 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• The Bible Says SATURDAY is the Lords sabbath. That it's Fri at sundown TO Sat At sundown.

Answer by vbruno at 10:59 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I believe every and any day is sacred if one worships! And I don't think God cares if it is Thursday because you are working two doubles every weekend.

Answer by manna1qd at 11:18 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Everyday I wake up is a blessing that God has given me and I worship him on a daily basis because of his glory and grace!

Answer by JoyLyn at 11:41 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Everyday.

Answer by luvr4ula at 12:00 PM on Jun. 20, 2008