when do you start to feel pregnant?

i just found out today that i am 7 weeks pregnant, and i don't feel anything other then being super tired. when did you stat to feel pregnant?

zimmtobe

Asked by zimmtobe at 3:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 12 wks
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 3:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Everyone is different..The only symptom I had was that cigarette smoke made me sick...Just feel lucky because some ppl have really really bad morning sickness so I guess enjoy it! =)
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 3:02 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• That you are really tire all the time... You are nauseated all the time... The smell of cooking food makes you sick

Answer by louise2 at 3:04 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I felt pregnant when every morning when I brushed my teeth, it gagged me.
    Anonymous

• Depends on what pregnant feels like to you. I'd say I didn't really feel pregnant until I felt my baby move. I had other symptoms from the beginning: major breast tenderness, severe fatigue, crazy mood swings, awful morning-noon-and-night sickness... etc. But all that just felt like I was sick and weak. Even seeing her on an ultrasound didn't make me connect with her. It was when she kicked for the first time, and that wasn't until about 21 weeks.
    MereDeLila

Answer by MereDeLila at 3:35 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• i'm 17 weeks and i still dont feel prego it al depends on the person like with my first one i felt it everyday for 7 months bc of morning sickness it sucked but with this one i dont have morning sickness or anything so its kinda weird i told my doc something was wrong bc i had it with my first one but hetold me i was fine.
    Anonymous

• I didnt feel prego untill just resently and ill be 19 weeks 3 days and it scared me because this is my frist one and i didnt know if something was wrong cuz i didnt have anything except nauseated and being tired
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 7:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2009