My teenage friend is pregnant...

I have a baby(i am 15) and my teenage best friend just found out today that she is pregnant! I am happy for her and want to be there for her but I know that people will blame me for being a bad influence. What should I do, how should I act?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 3:08 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Why do you have such a guilty conscience? If you didn't inspire her to get pregnant, then don't let it bother you. By the way... your probably going to get bashed on big time for this question.. and i'm sorry if you do... But I hope that your friend will get all the help she needs for this pregnancy and do well with raising a child.

Anonymous

• Be there for her, dont care what other people think, say or do... Thats what friends are for to be there through the good and especially the times that seem to be bad... Good luck to you and your friend
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 3:09 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I think Dlepasti said it very well.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:11 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Ugh.... Seriously, go to school and quit having sex.
    Anonymous

• Just think back to the days when u were in her shoes and all the support you needed. U can handle it. You should know that now is the time that she's gonna need a friend more than any other time. Be A Friend!!!
    Gud Lukk
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 3:34 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Did you get here pregnant? NO! then tell other ppl to climb off!
    4monkees

Answer by 4monkees at 3:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• its not your fault she had sex...im also a teen mom and im having my 2nd in 6 weeks my son is 2 and a half...she need to tell her parents and think about wether she wants to keep it or adopt it out
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 3:44 PM on Mar. 16, 2009