Jennifer Aniston Dumped Again. Jen. vs. Angelina

Do you feel sorry for her? Who is the better woman?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love Jennifer Aniston. Angelina is a homewrecker, but I still love her as an actress.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:32 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• i cannot stand angelina jolie, i never could. i hate all her movies and i think shes creepy. jen rocks.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 3:39 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Jennifer Aniston is just so.. how to put it nicely.. boring? Same hair. Same outfits. Same make-up. Same acting roles. She's not a chameleon like Angelina. I mean being a home-wrecker is bad, but Mr. Pitt is at fault too for falling for it. I guess he got bored of the boring Ms. Aniston too. I prefer watching Angelina in movies.

I don't really feel sorry for her. She is always so clingy and trying to prove she's better. She should just sit back, enjoy life and look for a man who's quiet, intelligent and behind the scenes like a director or something. And some one alot older than her too, she needs to stop pretending she's younger than what she is.

DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• neither is better.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 3:59 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• jen all the way i dont support ppl that make out with their brother eww
    Anonymous

• jen's not trying to prove anything, just that she can get past the relationship that ended like, 50 yrs ago that keeps being held over her head... i think she really wants to move on and leave it in the dirt and make a life for herself. Poor girl, i'm not saying that because i feel sorry for her, because in actuality, she's been the stronger one through the situation, IMO.

Neither is better or worse, but i tend to agree with jen's standpoints and morals more than i could angelina's.

Wonder if brad calls her "Ange."

that would be soooo annoying...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 4:06 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• jen is real, Angie is a cuckoo.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:35 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Hey!! I was just at the store and the newest tabloid claims Brad was caught in bed with the nanny...LOL.

I love reading the fronts of tabloids inline, they seem to contradict themselves each week.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 5:03 PM on Mar. 16, 2009