Looking for a lost link about the paranormal ...

It was a website that I found in a group I joined but it had been a long time since I had been there andd it seems like it was deleted ( the group, that is) but I was hoping someone might remember it. When you clicked on it a big and very scary looking haunted house with big iron gates in the front of the house. I can't remember if the gates opened up for you, Then you had something else to click on and what would show up was in black and white and it had 4 different boxes that you could click on. They kind of looked liked little TV's. Some times with that design on it when the all TV programs were off air. Anyway, when you clicked on one of them it would either scream and start showing fast changing pictures. It was like white noise in a way. Like I said there were 4 different ones to click on and if you looked at the bottom it would say something along the lines of... you are now connected to another realm... PLEASE HELP

MomlovesRed

Asked by MomlovesRed at 3:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Could you contact CM admin and ask about the group and the posts in it? Maybe they have it archived.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 3:32 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I'm not really sure what it was, however I've studied the paranormal at length. If you would like to PM me, i can probably point you to some new links or group, dealing with whatever you were looking for in the other group.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:54 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• May not be a ghost, but it scared the h**l out of me!
    by MomlovesRed on Jun. 15, 2007 at 2:24 AM

posted to General Discussion in Ghost Stories

Ok, it looks like it was deleted at least that is what I am beginning to think anyway but does this ring a bell to anyone?!
    MomlovesRed

Answer by MomlovesRed at 6:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2009