I was 105 before i got pregnant. My stomach was very flat. I gained about 50 pounds. my son is now 8 months old and my stomach looks just about the same. has this happened to anyone else?

ive been working out for five weeks now. but i dont .really see much difference. my belly button still isnt back to normal yet. plus ive been using palmers after pregnancy lotion

SexyUniqueChic

Asked by SexyUniqueChic at 3:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• It'll just take some time...

But yeah...I feel your pain.

My belly is still a little squooshy too...but it's getting there.
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 3:41 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• It is hard,all you can do is what you are doing,and cut calories,I think when you gain alot of weight,and your skin stretches,I don't think you can ever get it back,without a tummy tuck. sorry,but I know I need one,but it has only been 8 months. good luck.I weighed 105 also when I got preggo,and got really sick,lost down to 92,and when I had my daughter,I weighed 112,but nothing was the same,I still had flab,and can't get rid of it she is 20.and she weighed 7lbs even,so go figure.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 3:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I got pregnant at 15 when I was about 98 lbs and I gained 50 lbs too. It was about 3 weeks and my stomach looked normal, not perfectly flat like it use to be but very exeptional. Instead of doing sit ups or crunches try just walking, put ur baby in a stroler and go walking for as long as you possibly can. Walking helps way more than stomach crunches / sit ups.
    JamiNeal09

Answer by JamiNeal09 at 3:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I have read and also been told that the key to a flatter belly is CARDIO. Are you doing cardio? I feel your pain too - it SUCKS! My son is 10 months old so I can not longer use the "but I just had a baby" excuse.....I want to just slice the fat off!!! Ick! :)
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 7:54 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I had my son 4 yrs ago and it still looks like I'm pregnant! I blame the c-section, muscles don't always go back into place after the type of c section I had...it was a north/south cut not the side to side cut that is common
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:08 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• slim fast, and walking through a plowed field or high weeds, once or twice a day, it helped me, Its more of a work out cause you have to lift you legs then just walking. it will take a little time but once you get use to it. be alot easyier.
    1carlasue

Answer by 1carlasue at 3:57 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Are you breasfeeding? That is the best way to get your body back in shape. I was wearing my pre pregnancy jeans the same week that I had my DD. And then lost an additional 15 lbs!
    Anonymous