honestly...

did you ever fear of having an ugly baby? Has it crossed your mind at least ONCE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• haha... sure but it's your baby so you might now see it anyways
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• i was always terrified of that!! I worked in daycare and I saw some seriously not attractive children. So i was always scared my baby would be goofy lookng lol.
    Anonymous

• ha ha thats funny i have thought about it but idk i dont think my baby is going to be ugly my first wasnt and me and my husband werent ugly
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 3:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• LOL! Yeah, I have thought about that. Once me and my SO were sitting around picking out all of our bad traits and laughing because what if our baby got all of our bad traits, and none of our good ones?! LOL! So funny!
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 3:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• YES!!! I was scared by one of my ultrasounds lol. I remember praying that my son did NOT have his dad's nose. I didnt' get a 3D ultrasound b/c I was scared if the baby wasn't cute that I wouldn't be excited.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I was scared of that a few times when I was pregnant. I remember, before DH and I started trying, asking my husband "Would if our baby is ugly?!?" ... haha, he just looked at me with this crazy look like "What?" ... LOL
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:13 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• when i first told my husband i was pregnant, i asked him what he was hoping for (as in gender)...& all he said was "i hope its healthy.......oh, & not ugly" lol. thats when i started thinking about it...
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 4:15 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• have u heard of stephen lynch?? funny comedian look up his song ugly baby on youtube!
    Anonymous