Don't you hate?

When you buy a pack of diapers new, like the big boxes and your child hits a growth spurt and doesn't fit that size anymore?
And you still have the majority of the box left?

Ugh I hate it when that happens!!

DesignerMom0801

Asked by DesignerMom0801 at 3:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes and we buy ours in bulk from Costco! I just plan on saving them for the next baby. The last pack I gave to a battered women's shelter though. You can always donate them. ;-)
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:51 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I give them to friends who have babies, or donate them. I just bought a box of Luv's, and my son had a skin reaction to them (he has eczema). A friend of mine has a baby that is 6 weeks younger and uses Luv's, but she isn't in the size I bought yet. So I gave them to her for when her daughter does fit into them.

Can you donate diapers that are not in the package still?
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:09 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Oh forsure... we go in and out of sizes all the time.. LOL If i get ones that are to small i just send them with him to daycare.. LOL They use them up for me.. LOL (good thing i send them extra clothes).. LOL
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:15 PM on Mar. 16, 2009