Help... My mom is in denial

My mom is in total denial that I could be pregnant. I havent had my period in 2 months and she thinks its because she got hers first so it made mine not come because hers is "dominate" or whatever. But i thought that if she started it would make me start. Im so confused. I took one test when I moved home and it was neg which means i wasnt pregnant by my ex. But then I started my bf I have now and we went at it like rabbits the week i was supposed to get my period and i never got it thought it would come the next week but it didnt and we went at it all week that week to my period this month was due on the 14th and it hasnt started yet. But my boobs satred hrting yesterday when i woke up. Ive had cramping everyday for the last month and half and ive had some liight spotting on a few days some right around time that i would implantion bleeding. Ive explained all of this to her and she still refusees to even say it. i need help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• So then why don't you take a test? HELLOOOOO?
    Anonymous

• go get a test done and show her the papers
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 3:49 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• go to the dr and get a blood test done ;) hope it helps :D
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 3:49 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Oh yeah and i did take another one on the 26th or 27th of feb and it said neg to but then here i am and i havent started yet.
    Anonymous

• take another test. had you already missed a period when you took the first test? you may have taken it too early and thats why you got a negative result. you very well could be pregnant. so take another test and if its positive then show it to your mom.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:50 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• You are 2 days late, hardly late at all. Take a test or wait a week
    Anonymous

• have you recently stopped using birth control? i got off my birth control and didnt have a period for 2 months
    SThompson21

• go to the doctor. a blood test is more accurate then anything
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 3:50 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• my mom was in denial too... I had already found out I was pregnant and she said "Well lets think positive mybe its just a tumor" I was like ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! I forced her to come to my 3 month ultra sound so she could see herself and after that she finally accepted it.

But if you don't even know your pregnant go get a blood test done those are more accurate then the dip stick tests anyway
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 3:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• no birth control what so ever i missed my period in feb and then was supposed to start it onthe 14th of march but havent yet. the first test i took was taken in the middle of the week i was supposed get my period the week of the 9th.
    Anonymous