Feeding a 7 month old

I am looking for ideas for finger foods for my 7 month old. He does not like me feeding him at all and would rather do it himself. What self feed foods can I feed him. I already give him cheerio's.
The one problem I am having is that he has no teeth. Although he is good a gumming things I am sure that takes some stuff off the list.

Amelora

Asked by Amelora at 3:47 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My DS has only 2 teeth but I give him raw greenbeans, raw celery, greber puffs(they are like cheetos but disolve a lot better and arent as strong in flavor) greber also has bitter biskets he eats (they are a little harder so it might be better for him since he doesnt have teeth he can naw and suck on it.) they also make wagon wheels that also disolve really good. They make all kinds of finger stuff for babies that age just check out the babyfood isle and see what looks good.
    TristansMommy16

Answer by TristansMommy16 at 5:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• carrots that are cooked until falling apart, sweet potatoes and peas that are cooked the same, squash, bananas, peaches, pears that are squished
    Anonymous