Spotting post D&C? TMI

I had a D&C in January for what I was told was a molar pregnancy. 2 weeks later I get a call that the pathology on the tissue was back and that they did a chromosonal analysis and it wasn't a mole at all, just a regular miscarriage. I bled for about 5 days after the procedure, stopped, then started up again and kept bleeding for another week. My doctor did an ultrasound because I was bleeding way too much and found I had a clot which later broke up on its own. I had my first period Feb. 22nd. Within a week of that period I started spotting again. The amount of blood varies anywhere from light spots to comparable to a light period day, and the color is anywhere from bright red to dark brown, with it worsening every time I exercise. I called the doctor who performed my D&C, and she claims it's normal. I've had periods for 14 years and two kids, and I've never spotted midcycle, ever! Is it just me or does this seem wrong?

AesSedai

Asked by AesSedai at 3:57 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OH, and that period in Feb. was insanely heavy (a tampon every 45 minutes... normal for me is like 4 hours, I"m a light bleeder) and only lasted for 3 days
    AesSedai

Answer by AesSedai at 3:58 PM on Mar. 16, 2009