how do i go about it?

okay i got pregnant and gained my weight about 30 or more lbs... and am at my before weight... my man on the other hand has been gaining weight for a little over a year now and isnt loosing it and seems to have no motivation to do so... i am trying my best to look good... he doesnt seem to be doing anything... how do i aproach this

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 4:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• "Now that the time has changed maybe we can get out more and ride bikes afterwork sometime"

Walks, Tennis, Running, Hiking...there are tons of things you can say you want to do with him
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 4:02 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• " I want both of us to be healthy for our children and set a good example"
    SyndiB

Answer by SyndiB at 4:12 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Well i would start by saying"man did i shrink those pants".. LOL No just kidding.. I had to go about this very carefully... it will take awhile before he even gos there... you will have to bring it up.. but say something light about it... ask him to go walk with ya, make a joke about your weight and see if he will give an opening for you to through something in about him...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:18 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Start walking together! I've put on a ton of weight and so has my husband. I've been working on it for 3 1/2 months now- but my husband isn't too on bored. So we've started walking together. It's not much, but you have to get started some where.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 4:27 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• When you call him to dinner holler "SU EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Come pig" That should get his attention. Ok, that's mean. Suggest you work out together.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:10 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• (personally) I would go up to him, put my hand on his belly, and ask him if he knows the sex yet lol~that is IF you guys can joke like that.....
    nikkileerue

Answer by nikkileerue at 7:40 PM on Mar. 16, 2009