Gotcha Pregnancies...I think they are wrong, you?

Womnn who go out and have one night stands to specifically get pregnant. I think this is a vile thing to do. Its self-centred and wrong. Its as bad as a man peircing the ends of his condoms to get a women pregnant.

I don't care how much you want a baby. You cannot use men that way. its wrong and immoral and doesn't even make for a good parent!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I didn't know people did this...its a sick world.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:08 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Its wrong my sil did it to my brother so he man-up'd married her
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 4:08 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1162248/Kate-Spicer-getting-pregnant-night-stand-happy-mistake.html

This is why i brought this up.
    Anonymous

• Yes of course its wrong. And its selfish because a child needs a father in their lives. Also there are men who probably want children so why give one to a man who doesnt want one? Thats ignorant.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:13 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• thank you. Exactly. Some woemn seem to think its alright if you really want a baby.
    Anonymous

• Yeah NOT OKAY! This is why I tell me son to never believe a girl when she says she is on the pill.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 4:18 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I had a friend in high school who got his girlfriend, who claimed she was on the pill, pregnant. He used condoms, but she pierced them. The day she found out she was pregnant, she broke up with him and told him that she just wanted to have his baby because he was really smart and a good athlete. They were together for nearly 18 months. She was 18 at the time, but little did he know, they had been trying to get pregnant for about 10 months.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• yeah its wrong, really wrong, but come on! The guy can still wear a condom, theres still the risk of getting an STD. If this happens to a guy, it is just as much his fault as it is the dumb witch that did it to him.... Common sense, yeah?
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• mom1stemom1... How did he not know if she pierced his condom? I mean during sex, he would know if she did that right, cuz hes right there, also if she pierced one while he was away, why use the already opend condom?
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• She used a pin. Like a sewing pin. She admitted all of this in writing to him when she broke up with him saying that she had gotten all that she needed from him. Just stuck it in the middle of the package she said, and you couldn't see a pinhole. She got the idea from a movie or show she had watched, probably a soap opera or something. As soon as he would open a box, she would pierce all the ones left when he went to use the bathroom or get a drink or whatever.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:37 PM on Mar. 16, 2009