Dr Phil And Nadia

Are you all watching Dr Phil today,or are you sick of hearing about it.

Val504

Asked by Val504 at 4:07 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I watched a portion of it while working out. I just don't get her. She gives everyone the deer in the headlights look, sort of like nobody is home. When the audience members were asking questions and expressing some of their frustration with her story she would just look at them and smile and then just say 'I am working on saving as much money as possible' for when the help comes to an end. Does she even drive? One of the Angels in waiting ladies said she had to be licenced to begin with, and then have a specialty license to drive that many children in one vehicle. And seriously, she will need a bus with seat belts to accommodate how many car seats? It would take half an hour just to get all of them buckled in. ... sigh.... But, it's none of my business.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:21 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I think he's the babies daddy lol...he is obsessed with her.
    Anonymous

• I'm so not sick of hearing even though I SHOULD be, lol. I didnt know ishe was going to be on Dr. Phil. He could probaby tell us the real deal on her issues. Him along with other experts.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:10 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• She's been on his show like 5 times in the last two weeks. It makes me angry that she's asking for donations but buying $1000 worth of MAC makeup and getting a new house
    Anonymous

• Anon 4:09 alot of the babies are bald lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 4:14 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I think he REALLY needs a new hobby. I don't think he's a bad guy, (he really helped a friend of mine that was on his show with here sister), but he is milking the octomom story for all it's worth. And I'm definitely sick of hearing about it.
    MereDeLila

Answer by MereDeLila at 4:21 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• My heart just breaks for those babies,they just said one has a cleft lip so auto surgery for him,she is like ,oh it can be fixed,like no big deal.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• She is not asking for help, help is being offered. I think what Dr. Phil is doing is great. She made a bad decision but her children shouldn't be punished and she is their mother.

Anonymous

• I agree with anon 325.

She really sucks but those children deserve to be taken care of.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 4:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• She is asking for help. She has a website where you can make donations. Sounds like she's asking for help to me.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:12 PM on Mar. 16, 2009