Do you know?

Have you ever heard of astral projection? If you know of what I speak. Have you ever successfully done it on purpose?Have you ever done it by accident?

I have. I accidentally astral projected and witnessed a crime. I thought it was just a vivid dream.Then in the news the next day I saw for myself that it was real. It freaked me out. Only because it involved the death of a little girl and I knew no one would believe me.

Alize26

Asked by Alize26 at 4:13 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Alize26 it's not about being atheist or christian. This is a spiritual experience not a religious one. There is a difference.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:24 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I have done it by accident. It was kewl. i am attempting to do it at will. i have a friend in Colorado who does it at will and the stories she can tell are awesome.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:14 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I do not remember in any details but know I have. I would have been freaked out to see that as well!
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 4:15 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Yes it was scary. Also very sad I could not help her.
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 4:17 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• what is it exactly?
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 4:20 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I have done it before intentionally but, is was overwhelming at the time (I was pretty young) so I stopped.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 4:21 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I know of it but havent done it(that Im aware of).
    Its something Id like to try one day but I have other areas I feel more strongly pulled to work on first.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 4:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_projection
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 4:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• It is the separation of the "astral" body from the physical body. It is a type of out of body experience. In a normal OBE only a person's consciousness leaves their body. In astral travel/projection, however, it is the astral body itself that becomes separated. According to practitioners of astral travel, we all have seven bodies- one for each of the seven planes of reality. The astral plane is said to lie parallel to the physical plane ( the one we perceive and inhabit in normal life. Although the astral body can travel enormous distances from it's physical counterpart, the two remain connected at all times. Several saints and holy men are recorded as having achieved this phenomenon. It is difficult to initiate this on purpose.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:39 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Alize.... there are two ways to look at astral projection....
    It could be a demonic thing
    or a dream where your spirit actually went on a trip. I have done the 2nd many times.
    You said you thought you accidentally astral projected... no I do not think it was an accident but I think it was God showing you something prophetically. He will do this through those who are spiritually sensitive to Him and the spiritual realm. In this case... when you wake up.. inter into intercession for the girl.
    There are many stories of Christians showing up in another place in the Spirit. Its wow!
    Behind the Veil would be a good book for you to read about children in china having visions, visitations and travels in the Spiritual realm.
    I encourage you to ask God what manner of Spirit this was in and then decide from there whether it was from Him or not and ask Him what you should have done if anything and take it as a lesson learned
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 16, 2009