HOW MANY OF YOU MOMS ALLOW YOUR CHILDREN TO WATCH THE SHOW GOSSIP GIRLS??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• Not me
    but here's a bump
    4monkees

Answer by 4monkees at 4:39 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• lol i love that show! i would let my teen daughter watch it but probably not like 9 years old or anything
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• My daughter is 17 and if she did watch it I would prefer for her not to. I've only seen previews, and from those it looks ridiculously racy even for teens. Are they supposed to be teenagers? Maybe I'm behind the times or just not with it as far as it goes with most of the crap on television aimed towards teens. But like I said, I've only seen the previews.
    Iluvautumn

Answer by Iluvautumn at 10:23 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I haven't seen the show for months and I am watching it right now, I just wanted to see what was going on because I got pretty into it last year. I like it but not for any kid under 15.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:35 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• my daughter is only two but, If she is a good kid then she can watch whatever she wants...as long as you are a good parent then you should be able to trust your child to watch a FICTIONAL show and not copy anything on it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Mar. 17, 2009