What are you making for super tonight?

I can't think of what i should make. Had pork chops last night, and vegetable beef soup the night before, can't remember before that. I was kind of thinging of putting somethink on the pit, but can't decide what. Husband does not like chicken. Maybe burgers, or shrimp? It is actually pretty here today . I live in texas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Food & Drink

• A yummy poast roast slowly cooked in the crock pot! With potatoes carrots and onions and some seasoning YUMMY!
    MrsDeputy

Answer by MrsDeputy at 4:32 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• we had bugers for lunch yesturday on the grill ( it was warm here yesturday) last night i made BLT's in sub rolls and tonight, glazed ham with mash potatoes.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• We are having store bought pizza!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:35 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Hmmm.. make home made pizzas!
    And you can do it healthy too, on pita bread
    just get some good pasta sauce, or if you message me I can give you a recipe
    with some shredded mozza (get the pre-shredded..less hassle, mozza is hard to grate)
    and have lots of veggies with shrimp,beef,pepperoni and the kids will have fun making their own and so will you and hubby, and everyone can have the pizza they like :)
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• hey desiqner... do you know any receipes for low-sodium pizza?
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:39 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Just decided on a munchy dinner- little pigs in a blanket, bagel bites, spinach artichoke bowls- planned pork chops then DS came home with friends asked if they can stay for dinner and we don't have enough pork chops for all so we are rummaging the freezer!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 4:42 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• your so lucky mom93.... I wish I could eat half those things!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:44 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• We make mini pizza on english muffins for lunch... Man I might need to make pizza for dinner now too. I PLANNED on just some hamurger helper... were having a big st. pattys day meal tomorrow night, so I'm doing simple tonight. You know, I was at the store, and picking out the hamburger helper and they have really branched out... they've got classic, italian, and mexcan hamburger helper, plus tuna and chicken helper and they've got asian helper... I think that might be chicken, I'm not sure.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 4:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I made mac n cheese with tuna and peas in the crockpot. my oven's still on back order. If it's nice out, by all means grill. It's cold and wet-ish here.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:30 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I just put my manicotti in the oven a few minutes ago.
    We'll have that, a side salad and probably some broccoli.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 5:32 PM on Mar. 16, 2009