Is there A Certain Speed to get to Yahoo Mail on my Computer?

I had Slow Dial up! We Switched over to high speed! Ever since then I can't on my computer go to my Yahoo Eamil to open, Read or Reply! Even though I'm Signed in! I can't even get A Help Form or Email to Yahoo! I lose the Setting & it goes to page not found! My internet provider won't help me! She claims its my problem! I'm Lost! I keep in touch with Loved ones & Friends this Way! I belong to Causes & Groups! Where I was told I saved 4 Lives! I need my Yahoo & groups! I stay in touch with my Married Daughters that Way too! They prefer to email me their probelms, Stress, Joys & Events!! I'm Lost! Everything else her is Breaking Down! Plus+ DH & I are unemployed! Any suggestions or Tips to Help?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 4:39 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Try going to the yahoo.com site and see if you can contact them from there. If you can't then try to open a new account. You can also use hotmail and gmail.com if yahoo doesn't come through for you.

Answer by Bmat at 4:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2009