he is hard to read.

i have a new guy"friend". but im not sure if i am reading him right. we have never met and he doesnt call, only text. he is a friend of my cousins and my cousin says he is a great guy but whats going on? He lives an hr away is one reason we have never met but when he text he seems real into me, but if he is that into me then why doesnt he call? Could he just be shy or is there something shadey going on here?

itainteasy25

Asked by itainteasy25 at 4:40 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• eaither hes shy and is more comfortable text wise or hes married. i dont know next time just text him hey call me at home or on cell. or you know its ok to call me right?
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 4:42 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• An hour away is nothing. My dh and I lived 4 states apart when we met. So,...next excuse?
    Anonymous

• Listen to your intuition.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 4:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• read "he's just not that into you".. will definitely shed some insight! Even in the book it says that Men (by nature) are big pursuers.. If they "want" you they will do what they can to get you.. meaning call, visit, etc. Nothing would stop them. A text sounds like "keeping you on the hook for ( maybe) sex to me".
    Anonymous

• call him

Answer by admckenzie at 6:10 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• It sounds shady to me!
    missvicky

Answer by missvicky at 7:44 PM on Mar. 16, 2009