it disgusts me.

people who tell their children to lie and accuse a person of molestation because they "cant stand" that person and want to ruin their live. that is what happened to my husband. his ex wanted him out of her life but he had dreams to be a football coach and she decided to try and ruin his life by putting her daughter up and making up crap about him. there was no physical or psychological evidence. he passed a lie detector test and everything but he was still found guilty and now he has the sex offender behind his name just because of that heartless B**** i just cant stand people that do that. im just glad that now we have a son and our life is back to normal. what do you think about falsely accusing someone because you dont like them??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• My 14 year old brother in law was accused of molesting and sodomizing the nieghbor boy. He had to take a lie detector, they were forced to sell their house and move out of state. HE will have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life. The best part of the story?? It supposedly happened while we were visiting for Christmas. And that my husband was in the room while it happened. It made us all sick to think that this little boy was making up all this, and we had no doubt he got help with the story.

Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 4:57 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• even if i hated someone and wanted to make there life misrable i wouldnt do that. just move on. i hated my x but would never think of hurting him by taken his dd away.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 4:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I think thats the lowest thing you can do to a person and your kids. I mean especially to the father of your kids, so what your not together anymore, just move on with your life you never know where it might take you.

Anyway, i think people who falsely accuse others of sexual abuse or any kind of abuse should be either be fined or serve jail time because they knowingly tried to ruin some one else's life.
    Anonymous

• Are you serious? this is a dumb question. of course it horrible that people would do that... But I was molested and I have been through the court system, and I know how hard it is for someone to actually get convicted of anything without evidance. So I have a hard time beleiving that the court system failed. It is more lilkely that your husband took a plea bargen to save on laywers fees... that I could by. But an actuall conviction without evidance.. not buying it.
    Anonymous

• Well I myself have been accused of *lying* about such a thing. I wasn't lying I was telling the truth and NO ONE believed me. So it is hard for to believe that she would make this up. I'm not saying your lying I'm saying that I can not believe anyone would be so cruel. And what she has done to her child is absolutely disgusting. I would move FAR FAR away from that B**** and be happy with your life.. Good Luck.

TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 4:50 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• courts are crooked. and he plead no contest his lawyer told him he would have a better chance of seeing his son but he got his rights terminated. its BS i just dont understand why she would do that to him. my mom loves him so much she was raped and molested by her uncle,stepdad and she knows about the situation and she doesnt judge him about it, and no one should because its bogus.
    Anonymous

• I knew a guy who was accused as a teen of molesting a little girl because her mother knew his mom would lose custody of him and she wanted revenge against his mother. Some people are just screwed up in the head.
    Anonymous

• this is an awful thing for me to say but maybe she wasnt lying..take it from one who knows....sorry
    Anonymous