Tomorrow is going to be just beautiful out! Does anyone have any outdoor activity ideas to do with the kids???

Other than the park or chalk? My daughters 5, so we can do lots....except I am pregnant so not too much for me i guess. :B

tinabeana9503

Asked by tinabeana9503 at 5:09 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Try having a picnic or flying kites my kids love to do that. They always wanna help get things ready and it keeps them busy for a while..
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 5:12 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I don't know what we'll do, but definitely something!! I have cabin fever SO BAD!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:14 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• 2 are in school all day so my 5 yr old and I will probably go to the park, have a picnic lunch , play, and then go home...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 5:14 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I like to cut up some fruit and bag it, get some water and juice, and some other snacks, a blanket, a ball, some bubbles and head up to the park. There's a park right up the drive from our house, so it's a nice little walk then we lay the blanket out and the food. We play for a while and then when we need a break we have our little picnic. It's a lot of fun, it's easy, and it's free, so to speak.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 5:15 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• im going to go blow bubbles!
    Anonymous

• where you at OP?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 5:18 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• what is OP?
    Anonymous

• original poster
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Its going to be almost 80 here so probably the park. She's only 6 months so not too much to do. Maybe plant some flowers.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 5:23 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• It's not going to be nice here--lot's of rain just like today.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 5:25 PM on Mar. 16, 2009