missed pill??

I am on the pill. This month I missed one pill in the middle of the 2nd week. ONE. I doubled up the next day and did not miss another. It was like I started my period then. It lasted on and off for days. really sucked. But I soldiered on and took the whole pack. I should have started Sunday. This is not an "am I preg"question. I AM wondering if this messes whith your ovulation days? Do I ovulate 12 days from the missed pill since I basically started? Would the rest of the pills I took stave off ovulation? Thanks for any info!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Weird things always happened to me if I missed even 1 pill. I'd take a test just to be sure because the pill could harm a fetus if you happened to be, but you are probably fine. Take a test and go back to your pills whenever you are supposed to start. It'll kick back in normal.
    mrsfitz05

Answer by mrsfitz05 at 5:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2009