any vegas mommies?

anyone in Vegas know of any free swimming classes for babies?

calliesmommie

Asked by calliesmommie at 5:22 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• no but don't be cheap PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY
    ScholarMommy

Answer by ScholarMommy at 6:09 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• That's kinda rude. I'm not cheap. I'm willing to pay just was wondering. I give up. No matter what u ask on this website people are just rude.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 7:06 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• SOME people are rude. Probably about %40. You learn to ignore them >__>

Im a Vegas mama. Dont know of any swimming lessons though.. check Craigslist and search on Google. Good luck!
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 7:09 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Check out VegasMommies.com We're an awesome FREE group of Mommies in the Las Vegas Valley. We'll be nice to you!!
    Stephie_momof_2

Answer by Stephie_momof_2 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Hello, I'm a vegas mom, you might try calling any of the rec centers and ask what their prices are. I'm sure you will find something you like. they even had swimming pools for the little ones to enjoy. and they are not deep at all. where do you live? much luck and hope you find something. I love swimming so do my kids. have a wonderful day:)
    Bizmom
    Bizmom

Answer by Bizmom at 8:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2010