im really irritated can somebody answer my question please

ok so i dont know whats going on but for 2 wks now my breasts have been sore at first they didnt hurt that bad and then all last week they got to the point where they hurt so bad when i selpt and i wake up every morning with this horrible pain in my chest. they hurt no matter what i do so the other day something told me to feel them and not only are they sore and tender but are getting hard i thought i might be pregnant and i took a pt on the 14th and it came up neg so im really confused. my period hasnt come yet and it should have come on the 8th the weird thing is that a couple wks ago i went to the bathroom and when i wiped it was a lil bit of blood that was a very light pink and i thought my period was going to come but it never. usually my boobs hurt right b4 my period comes but not to this extent. could i possibly be pregnant and when should i take the second pregnancy test i have.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like you could be to me. I don't know anything else that makes your boobs hurt like that. The bleeding you mentioned sounds like implantation to me. I'd take another preggy test and if that one comes up negative, get to the Dr.
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 5:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• it took 4 pregnancy tests for mine to come up positive. Just give it a little while for the pregnancy hormone to have enough to test.
    knjones

Answer by knjones at 5:48 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Yeah the hormones double every two days so I would test that often if you are really concerned. Sounds like it though.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 5:49 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• me either i been trying to figure out what else could possible make my boobs tender sore and hard all at once but everybody i kno who have kids who are under 1 think i could be preg and the werid thing is i have a friend whose period always comes after mines and when mine didnt come she knew something was wrong cause her was late and she found out that she is 5 1/2 wks preg
    Anonymous

• you sound preggy to me!Another way I could always tell was my nipples would hurt too!GL
    Anonymous

• Ummm I think you have started your period Hon.
    Anonymous

• i would wait till next week then take another test it sometimes dont show up immedately cause your urin is not strong enough or you could be late due to stress also if they hurt that bad in a few days id make a doctors appt that would be the best
    attitude2776

Answer by attitude2776 at 6:15 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• oh my nipples hurt too lol and its crazy cuz im spotting
    Anonymous

• i was over two weeks late and even took a blood test on the 3rd i was suppossed to have started on feb 28th but didn't and the blood test came up negitive one the 3rd and they told me to wait so i waited 2 weeks and today finally got a positive. so you could very well be prego but your hormone levels are to low wait a week and retest.
    zimmtobe

Answer by zimmtobe at 8:14 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• with both my kids the tests looked neg. and i really had to look to tell.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:06 PM on Mar. 16, 2009