How is everyone tonight?

Me not so good, I got my tooth pulled.

I thought once I got the rotten tooth out I would feel better but no I am in so much pain I can hardly stand it.

So if you want to share your painful stories go here,
http://www.cafemom.com/quizzes/poll_view.php?id=36914

and tell me here how you are doing tonight?

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 6:09 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Aw Edna, I am sorry. :( I hope you feel better soon. Did the oral surgeon prescribe some good painkiller? If you are in this much pain, and he or she didn't, then you should call and ask about it. Something that works pretty well is to rub liquor on the gum. I like ouzo or raki, but whiskey and so forth would work too, - not recommended if you are expecting, of course.

Answer by Bmat at 6:12 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Get well soon Edna! I'm about to cook dinner soon . . so hungry. I think my dd is teething, other than that, my day has been pretty uneventful.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:15 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• yeah bmat I have loritabs I will be taking them soon this is unbearable pain.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 6:17 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• OOOh Edna I have a good recipe for you, so you can eat yummy still :)
    I hope you have a better day tomorrow, and hopefully you can get some sleep.. :(
    I had a pretty good day.. stayed in my jammies all day lol
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 6:23 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I had a pretty good day- any day where House is on is a good day- but also I only had to see my students for 25 minutes a class because of OGT testing- so that was cool too...
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 6:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Awwh.. Hope you Feel Better Soon! I was 1 Day Away from death from A bad tooth! i would have left 2 Children & my DH behind! I know that feeling! Still don't have Dental insurance or Ant Medical Care! DH & I are both jobless! My 25 year old Washer Broken Down, My Microwave is Shot, My Septic System is overwhelmed! My Daughter turns 25 on The18TH! Her 2 boys will be here for 12+ Hours! The 3 Year old Peed' the Bed & I can't do Laundry for 2 reasons! I'm Not Feeling Well or Peppy! My Computer is now High speed & I Can't Read, open or Reply to my Yahoo! I have SO much going Wrong... Ever since 2000 Its Been A Real Bad Time over & over & over... I'm Glad I got to mention A few things!! I can't Email Anyone to tell them! I'm Hopeless & Lost! Hope you Get Well Soon!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 6:47 PM on Mar. 16, 2009