How do you loose your pg weight?

I don't work right now, and I'm very unhapy with the way I look and how much I currently weight. I dont have very much money what little we do have goes to whatever my son needs, and I can't take pills because I gag on them (even if they are crushed and put into somethin, if i can taste it thn its a no go) and I stay at home all week long and take care of my one year old son by myself. Is there any sugguestions out there from other moms, such as perhaps some kind of diet or activeity that I cando with my son to help me loose weight, but not my lunch? Any ideas from anyone would be very helpful. Thanks!

Stacy712

Asked by Stacy712 at 6:11 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Health

• Try reading the ABS DIET FOR WOMEN. You eat NORMAL foods 6 times a day and loose weight. I am 5'4 and 110 thanks to this diet I LOVE IT!! And I eat YUMMY foods that don't break the bank and I can cheat once a week and eat anything my heart desires and I still drop the pounds. This book will teach you how to drop the pounds and keep them off for life :-)
    LilyFrogTat

Answer by LilyFrogTat at 6:19 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I applaud you for not using pills.

Breast feeding really helped me lose weight. So far I've lost all of my pregnancy weight as well as over 10 additional pounds (my son is 3 months old). I read labels before eating, I make sure I eat proper portions and that nothing I eat is processed or contains too much sugar. Our bodies have a very difficult time digesting things like sugar, most lunch meats, white rice, yeasty-over processed breats and pastas etc. It's better to stick to fruits, veggies, white meats and whole grains. Get rid of soda (diet soda too) and it will really help. Caffeine is a huge bully to your adrenal glands and can stimulate stress hormones that cause you to gain weight or keep unwanted weight on.

Invest in a small aerobic trampoline. 5 minutes of bouncing is equivalent to 15 minutes of jogging. Drink lots of water.

Good luck!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 6:19 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Thank You to both of (and all of) you who will and have answered my question your help is more appreciated than you'll ever know! Please keep ideas coming! Thanks soooooo much! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
    Stacy712

Answer by Stacy712 at 6:24 PM on Mar. 16, 2009