• In the Spotlight:

Are there any Free Sites for computer infected Files?

Are there any Free, Good Reptuable Sites for infected Files, Spyware & harm to your computer? If so what's its purpose to help you if there's no Fee?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 6:25 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• cnet.com (I think that's the name) has a whole lot of free shareware for anti spyware and virus protection. I highly recommend window washer, adaware, spybot or spy sweeper, I forget the name. All free. They have a lot of other programs and stuff on there too but those are some I have on my computer.

Hope that helps :)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 6:37 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Oh and I guess they are free to get their name out there or if you like this product maybe you'll pay for another one from the same company? IDK, just a guess :)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 6:38 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• check the group (on CM) Computer Moms Computer Heaven. They will tell you. I believe they have an Announcement string that gives that info

Answer by admckenzie at 6:56 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• avgfree.com
    1carlasue

Answer by 1carlasue at 4:04 AM on Mar. 17, 2009