Does Your Child(ren)

have a Build-a-Bear ?

Which one does he or she have?

What did you name it?
We have a white/purple bear and we put a It's a girl t-shirt on it, cute. Her name is Angel Girl

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My daughter has 2 and my son has one. My husband makes one for them before he goes on deployment, its our little tradition. The first one my daughter has is named Sailor Bear because he was dressed like a sailor at first. Her new one is a kitty and it had a princess dress on so its name is Princess kitty. My sons bear is named Daddy bear because its for him to cuddle with since daddy is gone.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 7:20 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• My niece has like five of them. She is obsessed with them, though. I even have one that she bought me after my brother passed away.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 7:14 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• MY SON'S CLASS ROOM HAS ONE AND WHEN THEY ARE GOOD EACH KIDS TAKES TURN BRINGING THE BEAR HOME AND TAKING CARE OF THE BEAR. THEN THEY HAVE TO WRITE IN THE BEARS JOURNAL AND TELL ABOUT THEIR VISIT AND WHAT ALL THEY DID. MY SON LOVED IT. HE BROUGHT THAT BEAR EVERYWHERE WITH US ALL WEEKEND. HE BRUSHED HIS TEETH READ HIM A BOOK AT BED TIME. IT WAS CUTE!
    Jessicalynn03

Answer by Jessicalynn03 at 7:17 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Our son has three. A brown bear dressed in Harley gear (cause of our Harley), his name is Drake Bell, a black and white dog who's name keeps getting changed and a brown moose named Scrump the moose, dressed in a soccer uniform right down to the cleats and shin pads. Our Daughter has four of them. A pink poodle in a balarina costume, a pink bear, a lamb named "Lamby" in baby clothes and a brown bunny named "Cinnamon stick" in a wedding gown. We will be getting more I'm sure. They love them.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 8:16 PM on Mar. 16, 2009