Am I gay

I have gotten hurt by so many men in the past. Now this female is getting at me. I dont even like females nor am I gay, but I like her for some reason. What do I do? I dont see myself being with a female..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• If you are asking this question, than yes you are. Otherwise, who the heck would care about another woman enough to obsess. Ugh....
    Anonymous

• Well that is a hard one.....I have a friend that is a female who I feel was made for me, BUT would I be with her sexually NO....so no I am not gay, BUT I love her all the same.
    I think the bottom line question here is can you see yourself WITH her, or is she just one of those people who comes in your life and you are afraid of her leaving because she means so much to you......kind of like a soul sister.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 7:20 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I don't think you are gay, you may be going through a phase, turning to a female because you have been hurt by men. I think you should take some time to find yourself because you may be lacking self confidence. I'm not sure if you are religious but if you are you should pray about it and ask God to help you remove those feelings. Hope this helps and I hope I didn't offend anyone.
    missvicky

Answer by missvicky at 7:24 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• well you just said you werent gay. so whats the problem?
    Anonymous

• maybe you just like the attention?
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 8:05 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I thought the same thing years ago and indeed ended up having a 15 year relationship with a woman. I had been in a horrible relationship with a jerk of a guy. I was attracted to men, but felt out of control in my ability to attract a man who was nice to me. I had a few lesbian friends and they seemed happy. I thought that maybe women were nicer and easier to live with because I was a woman too. I thought maybe I could change my perspective and sexuality so I could be in a happier relationship. However, I soon realized there was no spark or passion. But we ended up buying a house together quickly and I got so roped in I couldn't leave. Had a child together. I had several affairs with men. I finally left after 15 long years. NEVER again will I be with a woman. Nope, not gay.
    Anonymous

• I have had "crushes" on a few women, where I find them attractive. I think what I really wanted is the closeness of another woman or the sisterhood. I have given up my life and friends for my family and sometimes I just want a woman friend. I have thought I might be gay or at least bi-sexual, but I think you have to be honest and ask yourself if you could perform ALL of the sexual acts with a woman. Because being in a lesbien relationship would require that .
    If the ansr is no, then I don't think you're gay.
    NOTE~ I am a firm believer in live and let live, I mean NO judgement or prejudice at all!
    Anonymous

• it is called a "friend". Embrace it

Answer by admckenzie at 9:58 PM on Mar. 16, 2009