how are you supposed to have a baby quicker?

please help me because i am having contractions and it hurts really bad

cilly598

Asked by cilly598 at 7:21 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There's no way to 'have a baby quicker'.

You just have to find a way to deal with the pain...fighting it or feeding into it only makes it worse.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 7:25 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Just do what the doctor says, usually they say to walk and drink lots of water.

But you don't want to do anything to make the baby come quicker than it's supposed to come.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 7:33 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• do not get in bed. walk walk walk. with my first baby i had to stay in bed and with my second i walked my contrations off. i can not tell you how much better it is to be able to just walk and move and bend then to lay in the bed and be stuck there.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 8:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• i drank a half a bottle and 12 hrs later my daughter was here
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:01 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• oh and prepare for dirrarhea and a nasty taste but it wont hurt the baby, my doctor even said so
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:03 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• move alot, squat, like the position you are in when sitting on the toilet will open your pelvis. Try to relax, dont fight the pain and tense up, relax your belly as much as possible, warm copmpresses around your lower abdomen. Youcan do this, it may take a while, but you were made for this and you can do it for your baby. Take ashower to ease the pain with warm water on your belly or wherever feels commfortable.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 9:19 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• have sex
    Anonymous